Carson made snickerdoodles during his snow day. They are so warm and soft and perfectly baked. I'm setting aside my healthier eating and enjoying them. I don't ever want to get extreme or deprive myself or develop food issues. I'm just trying to make better choices for a while so I feel healthier and figure out what foods are bothering me most. These delicious cookies are worth a little diversion.
Paige sent me pictures of angels from her walk today. Here’s one of them. It's much better weather where she lives.
Yesterday Carson and I watched Free Guy (he had no school for President's Day). Don't bother watching it. Last night after soccer we watched King Richard with Dan (Venus and Serena Williams' story). Tonight we're watching American Underdog since soccer's cancelled for the storm. Last Saturday while they skied, I took myself to our small local movie theater and watched Marry Me, a rom-com movie. I was the only one at that movie at that time.
I found more books for Dan and he's almost done reading them. I like seeing him with a book. I'm glad he finally discovered reading. :)
I'm spending this snowy week planning our vacations for the year. To warmer places. If COVID behaves and the pandemic hysteria and restrictions calm down so we can freely and easily travel. And if the world doesn't go to war, which it may soon.