I parked next to Carson’s car for my high school testing job and spied on him in school yesterday and today. Every other day he gets to leave for 2 hours in the middle of school and go home to do his online college classes, then come back for more high school classes. Some of his high school classes are college level too this year, so that's good and keeps him much busier and more challenged than in past years, which he wants.
The glasses - and maybe the silver hair - have made me unrecognizable to some teachers we’ve known for years in the high school. I don’t like dyeing my hair so I put it off, and now it’s been 3.5 months. I’ve been dyeing my silvers for 10 years, since age 35 and I kinda want to stop and go full silver but I’m also too youngish.

