My 3rd biopsy happened last Saturday. Dan came to watch and support. He thinks all medical things are fascinating. I don't, and I freaked out a little during the biopsy but everyone was kind about it. Twice, the surgeon told Dan to stand up to get a better look, and the doctor explained what he was doing. He cut a very wide and deep hole and hopefully got everything out. It's been a sore week. I'll have stitches for three weeks. I have no results yet.
A friend asked about my biopsy. I told her the seatbelt hits the same spot as the stitches. She ran out to her car and brought back a little pillow to cushion the seatbelt. She used it during cancer a few years ago, and now it's helping me feel more comfortable on a long car drive. Except...I woke up with a large stomach again, and a migraine is hitting today. Sigh. I'm working hard to get better someday.
Leah flew back to Utah on Monday. On Tuesday, Dan chose and bought his car. Now we're taking it on its first trip.

