Last week I sent Paige to search for bridges and take pictures for me from unique angles. She took this beautiful one, and I love it. I keep looking at it. The symmetry, the pastel colors, the branches, the reflection, the aesthetic. She lives in this gorgeous place!
She had a rough week with a lot of things hitting her. I remind her she's only lived there 3 months total so far, and she just spent the last month at home in her comfort zone. Some things take time to work out, like confidence and friendships and adulting and settling in and learning a language and deciding the future. I want to rush in and do all the hard things for her, but I know she'll learn and grow through all the experiences. Today was her first day of classes in this new semester. She's feeling better and more optimistic again.