Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Christmas Break

We survived the epic weather of blizzards and deep freeze that crossed the country. It's been a holiday blur of playing games, playing volleyball, baking and cooking, staying in comfy clothes, reading, talking, laughing, and sleeping in. We saw the second Avatar movie in the theater. At home we watched the newly released mystery The Glass Onion as well as the ridiculous but funny Weird Al movie. We're watching other movies, and we plan to binge-watch the Sherlock series again, this time with Colby who hasn't seen it. 

Dan and Paige baked an apple pie, their first ever.


Leah gifted Carson some cubes of 18 different hair pictures she's collected. Haha. He wasn't expecting it.


I'm diving into this book Paige got me. She knows I like the actor Alan Rickman and that I'm so sad he died. This book is very interesting so far.

And we shopped after-Christmas sales.