Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Thanking the Coaches

I've been helping Carson pick out soccer coach gifts and getting them ready for the banquet tonight. Parents generously donated money for Carson to use. We've been shopping and ordering for a few weeks, and this is what we came up with...

We picked one gift card for each coach and the photographer, varying in amounts of $50, $75, and $100. I prettied them up (we'll mail the photographer one with a card, so no cute bag for his).

Soccer themed socks.

A mouse pad for the head coach, featuring his Varsity and JV players.

Hats with our school logo on them (there's a logo on the back of the knit hat).

We ordered customized Yeti tumblers a few weeks ago but three of them got delayed and will show up tomorrow, too late for tonight's banquet. Bummer. There's not much we can do about that, so I printed out pictures of what's coming and stuck those in the bags instead. There's a white one for the female coach, and for the other two coaches I got charcoal and black.

I made cards for the players to sign tonight. The seniors were invited to write extra notes to the head coach and bring them tonight.

Carson and I found red bags and black tissue paper, and the gifts are ready to go, minus 3 missing tumblers I wish had come in time. Carson can deliver them to coaches tomorrow.