Paige had a birthday.
Then Colby had a birthday. I found rock climbing wrapping paper for him, haha.
Beautiful, healthy, colorful lunches while shopping with Leah (she finished her first dietetics rotation and came home this week!). Everything in my bowl is acid reflux and low Fodmap friendly, and I ate it very slowly. My stomach didn't hurt this time, hooray.
Dan and I have been car shopping in 100 degree sunny weather for the past two weeks. It's miserable but we're getting closer. We're picking out a car for him and a car for me, because both need to be replaced right now. We've been to Honda, Toyota, CarMax, Volkswagen, and Kia. Meanwhile, my car died again at a gas station after I filled up. Dan figured out the problem and ordered a part to fix it. While waiting at the gas station for him to rescue me, I got to watch fighter jets land one after the other in front of me. Pretty cool show to watch while I was stranded.






