I'm trying more sourdough recipes for my bad stomach. These sourdough banana muffins were delicious.
I'm taking earlier walks around the neighborhood...before it heats up enough the rattlesnakes come out to sun on the paths. (I promptly turned around and let him have this path.)
There's unexpected beauty in this desert we now call home.
Dan's insulating our garage doors with these panels. He did one smaller garage door last night and is going to start on the super tall garage door next. We're hoping these panels help bring down the temperature in our 100-degree sweltering garage. We might still insulate the walls with blow-in insulation, but this is an easier thing to start with. I kinda expected Arizona home builders would automatically insulate garages against this heat for us, but nope.
The monsoons have begun. Someday we'll landscape the backyard so it's not just dirt and mud. Every part of it has to be approved by an HOA in a very detailed proposal, and the process takes two months. I don't feel like starting that hassle yet. I'm still finishing up the inside of our house.










