Colors are vivid. Shadows, blur, haze, and double vision are gone. Lights are no longer wide glares or halos that blind me. I can read computer screens and books and my phone with no glasses. I can see all ranges of vision. I can drive and read street names ahead of me as well as see details and words inside the car. I also can see every detail and spot on my aging face which my cataracts nicely filtered out for me, haha. I do still have visual disturbances that are common with multifocal lenses, but those may lessen with time as my brain adjusts and ignores them. I'm happy with the results, and it's much better having both of my eyes fixed now and not just one of them. It makes a big difference.
My eye drops come with me everywhere for the next month. My mom and I watched My Big Fat Greek Wedding 3 in the theater.
I'm back home now, but I think I'm allergic to Minnesota. My skin is certainly reacting to something today. It does this sometimes. At least I can now say my eyes are totally fixed for the rest of my life, as I still work on fixing the rest of me.




