Leah finally chose between 6 grad schools and is staying at BYU. It came together and she feels good about it.
Colby came over last night to binge watch a series with Paige, and Dan and I went to the movie Last Breath. It's a true story, suspenseful, and we liked it.
Wednesday is endoscopy day to see what's going on with my esophagus and stomach and how much damage there is from years of GERD.
Today's Rosacea irritation is making my cheeks burn.
A friend went to Trader Joe's and bought me her favorite sunscreen. I'm grateful for kind new thoughtful friends in this desert.
I'm also grateful for older friendships that have made my life better. My friend Diane fought cancer for over two years and died Tuesday at 67 years old. I knew her as a teacher first, and then she joined our proctor group after she retired, and I got to know her well then. Friends texted me last week to say she was in the hospital and the end was near, but it still shocked me when they texted again this week to say she passed. It's been a sad week thinking back on lots of conversations and memories with her.
She loved to read and was always talking about books and authors. So in memory of Diane, and wanting to feel close to her again, I've spent extra time reading this week. Everything else can wait.




