Most days I start out feeling well, get increasingly get worse throughout the day, and end with a huge painful stomach. GERD is my daily enemy. I'm following the acid reflux diet, habits, and lifestyle, as well as a low FODMAP diet, and GERD still hits hard. My next gastro appointment is in three weeks.
But sometimes I start out bad and get better as the day goes on. This next picture is celebrating finally feeling better after a rough morning and day that included nausea and dry heaving from medicine, burning Rosacea face, bloated GERD stomach after a small breakfast that followed all the guidelines, asthma attack, and ocular migraine which didn't hurt but created large dark spots in my vision that lasted exactly 30 minutes. Phew! It was a day.
And today? It's an achy varicose vein day. I expect my stomach will act up at some point. And I have a pressure building in my head that will be a migraine at some point, but maybe it won't happen until tomorrow. So far I can handle today.



