Friday, January 27, 2023

Checking In

Carson’s high school semester ended and he had no school today. My proctoring job finished this week until the spring. I also subbed twice in the middle school library this week. We’ve been watching Survivor. I didn’t need migraine medicine today for the first day in weeks (congestion still bad in the mornings, insomnia still bad, but GERD stopped again). My next shots were delivered to our house today. I’m not giving up on them working. Carson has an indoor soccer game tomorrow an hour away. Carson interviewed Wednesday for a tech job for the school district and found out last night he got the job. I’m now walking the church halls while Dan and Carson play volleyball. And we ate delicious Dickey’s BBQ on our way here (I'll never get over how amazing food tastes after I couldn't taste and smell for so many years, and I couldn’t enjoy food because of painful GERD no matter what I ate).