Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Graduation Party

It's been one of our rainiest years, so we decided to clear out the garage and hold the party inside it. Halfway through the party it did indeed start raining, but we stayed dry in the garage. We've been clearing out the garage for a few weeks and stacking everything in our shed.

We stayed up most of Friday night making the food and hanging pictures. Dan and the kids put together a slideshow of favorite Carson pictures. We couldn't do much before then, because all week we were prepping the house for a professional stager who came Friday afternoon and gave us a list of more things to clear out and buy and do and change before pictures are taken and we list our house for sale. Uffdah, very busy here lately.

It was nice to visit with so many people who've been important to Carson and us. I wish I'd taken more pictures because I missed other people who came.