I'm still gathering Hawaii pictures before I share.
Paige started one of her jobs this week. She walks past these airplanes to her building and very own cubicle.
Last month Leah went with friends to a pottery painting place. I love the little flowers she painted and the colors she chose. It makes a super cute parfait bowl to elevate her breakfast.
As it is, my dinner last night was 1/2 cup plain rice, 1/2 small plain salmon filet, and a few pieces of cantaloupe. This is allowable, easy-to-digest food, and small enough amounts to handle. Within 30 minutes my stomach was enormous and sooooo painful. I was so disheartened and sad and wanted to give up. I've put in all the effort with no change. I hope in two weeks when I finish this current round of medicines, they've made a difference and I feel much better. Right now I'm pessimistic and don't believe I can get better.

Get yourself some 80-year-old friends who sew and give you beautiful and delicious gifts.
We're all decorated for Christmas. No gifts yet. I should probably get my act together and shop soon. Minnesota is getting a big snowstorm right now, and where we live in Arizona it's 70 degrees which is awesome, but it hardly feels like I should be Christmas shopping.














