I finished my 2nd round of SIBO antibiotics, and the past four days I've felt...NORMAL!! Just like I used to feel years ago. I forgot what a normal stomach feels like. There are other indications inflammation is calming down. It feels like my body has finally responded to this combination of medicine. I can't believe it! I don't know if it will last if I'm not on medicine, so I'm worried this is temporary. I don't know if I'll need a few more rounds before it's all gone. I'm still being cautious in what I eat and do, but I'm so excited. Feeling so good makes me want to fight more to stay this way. I did my last scan of the year yesterday. It was a particularly hard one with contrast injected into my arm that burned so bad, it made me shout out loudly in pain. I'm a little sensitive to all pain. Then I got dizzy from the pain and I told the technician if I stood up at the end of the scan, I would pass out. He let me wait a while, and I apologized for the yelling I did during the scan. :(
