I had another gastro appointment today. New medicines. New restrictions. More testing ordered. The only thing I've seen an improvement with is my throat. My voice is no longer hoarse - finally! - and food doesn't feel like it's stuck when I swallow.
I came home from vacation wanting a change. I'm tired of having to wear frumpy, loose clothes and having my hair look awkward as I've been growing out my grays for 18 months now. I thought a fresh haircut might be enough change. The hairdresser did everything I told her I didn't want.
Go ahead and laugh. It's so so so bad. How did she mess it up this much? I specifically asked for one length, beneath my shoulders, no chunky layers. Why did she do this to me? It's hideous. Hahahahaha!! What am I supposed to do with this????
So I went somewhere else and asked a hairdresser to cut it to the shortest layer. And I guess I got a big change after all. Short hair wasn't in my plans for this week, but it's so much better than that haircut. It also got rid of a lot of brassy old hair dye.







