Arizona winters are lovely. Endless sunshine is wonderful. I never want to feel -40 degrees again.
Carson's being transferred from Wyoming back to Utah. He's acquired cowboy boots, cowboy jeans, flannel shirts, and a giant Wyoming belt buckle, yeehaw. I don't even know who he is anymore. He has around 6 months left!!
Colby's in a soccer league with some friends. He let us come watch a game. Also, his apartment lease is up and he's moving in with us at the end of the month until he figures out where to live next, whether that's another apartment or buying a house. He started bringing boxes tonight when he came over to watch the Super Bowl.
Buy these! They're so good, we keep eating through bags too fast.
I watched Solo Mio with another friend. It was a cute movie, and I loved seeing all the spots around Rome that I've been to.
Dan still plays pickleball every Saturday morning. He gets every other Friday off work, and this Friday he biked through the desert with a friend.








