Every other Tuesday I prep for an activity for the Primary girls. This week we're doing science experiments. I made packets for the girls to write down their questions, hypotheses, observations, conclusions, etc. for each experiment.
Before we split into three smaller groups, we'll go in the parking lot and see what happens when we drop Mentos into Diet Coke. The other leaders are doing different experiments. We'll explain the science behind each experiment with the girls.
My experiment is making slime. It can be made with glue, water, and contact solution or borax, but I'm using an easier method that only mixes glue and Elmer's Magical Liquid.
Look at these fun sciencey test tubes! I filled them with the Magical Liquid.
I measured glue and filled containers ahead of time.
And I made a batch to see if it turns out. I haven't made slime since our kids were young.




