Since this house only has four bedrooms, we put air conditioning in the small garage and moved Colby in there temporarily so Carson can come home to a bedroom. When Carson leaves for college, we'll box up his things again and move Colby back into that bedroom. We plan to turn the small garage into a gym eventually, and now we have air conditioning for it.
With room darkening curtains, it's very dark in the garage. The air conditioning unit keeps it as cold as Colby wants. We still have some twin beds I've been meaning to sell and an old kitchen table we set up for his desk. I bought a hanging clothes rack for his "closet."
Meanwhile, Leah and I set up Carson's bedroom again. Carson loves nature -- canoeing, camping, hiking -- so we hung nature pictures and paintings, something I've been meaning to do for that room these past two years. We printed out pictures we took of some favorite places in Minnesota. Leah printed out some of Carson's mission pictures. And now we're ready for him to come home!








