Yesterday was miserable weather, not very spring-like. Temps in the 20s, wind speed of 25 mph, heavy wet snow. We walked a lot in that weather. My face has wind burn.
We spent most of the day at the National Museum of American History. Here’s something you may not know about Carson. He is fascinated by history, all countries, all people, all time periods. He remembers so many facts and stories. So he wanted to read everything and absorb it all. I didn’t take many pictures except for the ruby slippers because I’m from Kansas and have spent my life enduring jokes about those slippers, and a picture of Paul Revere looking like Jack Black, hehe.
We also visited the National Museum of Natural History.
We ate Greek food for dinner. I chose a normal Greek salad and some baklava, but Dan and Carson ate Souvlaki. If you watched the recent Amazing Race, in Greece the contestants had to spell Souvlaki and then eat it to get their next clue. The contestants also had to roll grape leaf things in one of their challenges, so Dan and Carson got adventurous and tried those stuffed grape leaves too.