Sunday, September 20, 2026

Volunteering

Paige got permission for me to volunteer at her workplace for a big project she wanted to do. Twice this week, Paige met me at a gate and drove me in a golf cart to her building where I helped her deep clean a large storage room. We replaced several bug traps, moved things around, swept, vacuumed, mopped the huge cement floor, and dusted. I attacked a large sink that hasn't been cleaned for a very long time and had paint, glue, and hard water stains all over it. That sink was shining when I finished! It was so satisfying. Paige printed out new labels for boxes, and we cut them out and replaced the old ones. I took no pictures of the storage room and our progress, but I did take lots of pictures of our golf cart ride past the airplanes and helicopters. So fun!